Austin
(02-26-2020, 09:27 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: I’d be more worried if he wasn’t pissed off at the lack of minutes, at least it shows he has the desire to be playing and contributing. Certainly not condoning his behaviour, he’ll still have a part to play this season I’d imagine.

Contrast Charlie's, attitude with Zahore who really doesn't seem to care.

Peiarra didn't look overly impressed when he came off either but Slav made a point of putting am arm around him probaly to explain and reassure him, Peiarra also came out after the final whistle to have photos taken with him and Krov and a bunch of fans, made a point of shaking hands with almost everyone there, you just gota love Krov  & Peiarra top blokes.
Could simply be disappointment of missing that chance when he came on.
Austin is a mardy git. He isn't getting enough minutes then he fluffed chances he'd have bet his own life on to score. He was probably very pissed off last night. However he has publicly said how HRK has been phenomenal this season and he is probably well aware why he isn't playing. Doesn't mean he has to be happy about it or like it.
I thought Charlie did ok last night. Almost scored with (I think), his first touch also chased back 60 yards to win the ball back. CA is something different to our other players.
There is a very good interview between Austin and a certain Stanley Victor, where Austin admits as much as he loves winning, he wants to be scoring goals most of all. So I can understand why he's narked.
(02-26-2020, 08:07 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I thought Charlie did ok last night. Almost scored with (I think), his first touch also chased back 60 yards to win the ball back. CA is something different to our other players.

+1

GK made a good save from his instinctive shot, no way was that a fluffed chance. Also did really well chasing back after initially losing possession. 

Would much rather him pissed off at not getting enough minutes than being happy to collect his wages & doing sod all.
(02-26-2020, 10:41 PM)B36baggie Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 08:07 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I thought Charlie did ok last night. Almost scored with (I think), his first touch also chased back 60 yards to win the ball back. CA is something different to our other players.

+1

GK made a good save from his instinctive shot, no way was that a fluffed chance. Also did really well chasing back after initially losing possession. 

Would much rather him pissed off at not getting enough minutes than being happy to collect his wages & doing sod all.

Fuck, are folk really saying that was a fluffed chance?! Came at him quick, thought it was good instinct & reactions to get a shot away first time and another excellent save by their keeper
No issue with Austin behaving like that, shows he cares that he isn't playing enough minutes or banging in his chances.

He was unlucky with his snapshot, good save from the keeper.
SHOULD OF TOOK A TOUCH
(02-27-2020, 09:00 AM)DAVE Wrote: SHOULD OF TOOK A TOUCH

Welcome back Caps  Smile