Stuck in Jersey !
Flight last night cancelled due to mist, got another day here fgs.

One random (not Rondon) odd thing is that Roman Abramovich is staying at our hotel.

While it is a decent hotel, you wouldn’t think for a minute that a billionaire would be staying here.

Odd.
I went there for a week a few years ago, it was shut! Big Grin
(02-24-2020, 03:39 PM)sickParrot Wrote: I went there for a week a few years ago, it was shut! Big Grin

I know the feeling!
I bet he's said to one of his entourage "I'm sure that bloke in The Presidential Suite posts as Supamart on the Albion board"
I'm also overweight and have trouble getting out of some of my jumpers too. Fair play for still being able to text though.
(02-24-2020, 04:55 PM)Ossian Wrote: I bet he's said to one of his entourage "I'm sure that bloke in The Presidential Suite posts as Supamart on the Albion board"

Yes he did.

Though I have to say he was with two of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

Two, greedy git.
We’re you over there having tea and toast with our ex owner, and discussing when he will buy us back. By the way Jeremy loves our 3 loan’s and reckons they belong here.
No I haven't seen baldy.

Probably scared to bump into Supamart & Roman.
(02-24-2020, 05:37 PM)Supamart Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 04:55 PM)Ossian Wrote: I bet he's said to one of his entourage "I'm sure that bloke in The Presidential Suite posts as Supamart on the Albion board"

Yes he did.

Though I have to say he was with two of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

Two, greedy git.

Old age, were he ten years younger he'd have had at least 4.
No joke. Supermodels, like Supamart !