Tyson Fury
(02-23-2020, 09:59 AM)Atomic Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 09:21 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 09:18 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 08:02 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 06:59 AM)Wednesburybaggie Wrote: Showed Wilder up for exactly what he is, a one trick pony. Lost twice to the only quality fighter he ever opposed. The rest were hand picked or past their prime.

That's all of his 44 fights, just shows how poor the heavyweight scene is atm.
Big congratulations to Fury. Problem for him now is who is going to fight him?
Rematch for a big payday in Vegas, if Wilder opts for it.

Hope for a unification fight before the end of the year in London.

He signed a two fight deal with Wilder so I guess he has first dibs. 

A unification Fury/Joshua fight would be the best but with Warren and Hearne posturing I wouldn't hold my breath.

Fury would make it look easy against Joshua. Big Josh is too slow and too limitted for Fury. Easy nights work for the gypsy king, he'd make Joshua look bad.

After seeing Fury a few hours ago it's hard to argue tbh. He'd be far too quick and aggressive for AJ and would dominate him imo. 

Unless AJ caught him early with a big punch its a forgone conclusion imo.
(02-23-2020, 10:07 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 09:59 AM)Atomic Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 09:21 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 09:18 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 08:02 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: That's all of his 44 fights, just shows how poor the heavyweight scene is atm.
Big congratulations to Fury. Problem for him now is who is going to fight him?
Rematch for a big payday in Vegas, if Wilder opts for it.

Hope for a unification fight before the end of the year in London.

He signed a two fight deal with Wilder so I guess he has first dibs. 

A unification Fury/Joshua fight would be the best but with Warren and Hearne posturing I wouldn't hold my breath.

Fury would make it look easy against Joshua. Big Josh is too slow and too limitted for Fury. Easy nights work for the gypsy king, he'd make Joshua look bad.

After seeing Fury a few hours ago it's hard to argue tbh. He'd be far too quick and aggressive for AJ and would dominate him imo. 

Unless AJ caught him early with a big punch its a forgone conclusion imo.

In saying that Fury is fragile mentally and could easily beat himself on any given day. It wouldn't massively shock me if Fury retired you just never know with him.