Ratings
What a fantastic away day. 1st time my lad has seen us win away & the fans were non stop from start to finish, 

Johnstone 7 - Little to do but did what he had to do well. One excellent punch 1st half.

O’Shea 7.5 - Getting better with each game.kept the dangerous Eliason quiet.
Townsend 8.5 - As O’Shea but even more impressive. Gibbs will struggle to get back in. Wonder if Dicks  is guiding him in the right direction? 
Ajayi 7 - Assured & reads the game better with each game.
Hegazi 5.5 - Weak link particularly 1st half. Uncomfortable on the ball but did improve.

Sawyers 6 - Harsh sending off but may be a blessing. Did win the ball well to start move for 2nd goal.
Livermore 9 - MOTM. Man on a mission today. A goal & it would have been 10

Pereira 8 - Love him. Workrate to match the skills.
Krov 7 - Dwelt on the ball a few times when it could have been released earlier but much stronger now.
Robinson 7.5 - Fortunate goal but looking like a fantastic addition. 

HRK 8.5 - What we now come to expect. Never gave their defence a minute.

Subs all 6’s. 

Thanks 4Hero for sorting me & my lad a top last day of half term. 

We’re on our way.
I thought Robinson took his goal well,a fantastically quick reaction to use is forehead knowing it would go in.It could have hit him anywhere around the head and gone anywhere.
Glad your lad enjoyed it.

Wouldn't quite put Hegazi that low, we kept a clean sheet after all with ten men for 20 mins otherwise spot on.
Hegazi at least a 7 and O'Shea an 8. Pereira not at his best no more than a 7.
I'm well pleased with how Robinson has settled in. Does anyone think we should try to buy him? Would Sheffield be willing to sell?
I thought hegazi had a very good game
(02-23-2020, 09:08 AM)Mickyfudge Wrote: I thought hegazi had a very good game

Bit shaky to start with, understandable as hes not had much football. Grew into the game and he and Ajayi bossed their front men. Restricted them to one chance all game.
Looks like I may have been too harsh on Hegazi & gladly so. On reflection I saw more of 1st half & got sucked into the atmosphere of the 2nd when it looks like he improved.

I was happy to see Hegazi back in & given their respective attributes they should compliment each other well.
(02-23-2020, 09:49 AM)B36baggie Wrote: Looks like I may have been too harsh on Hegazi & gladly so. On reflection I saw more of 1st half & got sucked into the atmosphere of the 2nd when it looks like he improved.

Understandable. Atmosphere was amazing yesterday. I'm still buzzing. Just had a shower and found myself jumping up and down singing "We're on the way".

I'm only 46, may grow up one day.  Big Grin