Lee Johnson
(02-23-2020, 12:16 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 12:09 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Brizzle spent £29m and received over £40m... We spent £18m and received £30m

So that puts that argument well and truly to bed.

What are the comparitive wage Bill's? That is where the cost is. We are using their profit to fund cashflow of wages 

FFP wont allow them to spunk anything near a parachute payment.

No idea, but his whole argument was based on us being so rich and well off. I would assume that whilst we may have a better income overall, our wages as you suggest are likely to be significantly higher too. They certainly were last year, and as we know, higher wages does not guarantee better players.

Ours was around £92m when we got relegated and Brizzles was £27m at the same time.... Would assume ours is now a lot lower than £92m!
(02-23-2020, 12:19 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 12:16 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 12:09 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Brizzle spent £29m and received over £40m... We spent £18m and received £30m

So that puts that argument well and truly to bed.

What are the comparitive wage Bill's? That is where the cost is. We are using their profit to fund cashflow of wages 

FFP wont allow them to spunk anything near a parachute payment.

No idea, but his whole argument was based on us being so rich and well off. I would assume that whilst we may have a better income overall, our wages as you suggest are likely to be significantly higher too. They certainly were last year, and as we know, higher wages does not guarantee better players.

Ours was around £92m when we got relegated and Brizzles was £27m at the same time.... Would assume ours is now a lot lower than £92m!
It will be. New accounts that are due will reveal a lot, but we will still have one of the largest wage bills in the division. 

Bristol have to sell players at a profit to run that kind of wage bill. I guess their core income is c£20M.