Sick to death of this
(02-16-2020, 12:53 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Have you thought that the previous managers know what they are talking about than the likes of us .not all of them can be wrong .

It's called an opinion. I've not called people C's, I've expressed my view as I'm allowed to as eloquently as I can. Perhaps he's the best we've got to answer your question. That does not mean he doesn't have a serious flaw that needs work.
(02-16-2020, 12:43 AM)billybassett Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 12:27 AM)The liquidator Wrote: You will never please some of these fuckers with SJ .what they forget that foster went on strike and fucked off and they are treating him like jesus christ .....he isnt our player get over it .......get behind the keeper you never know he actually like your support and give him the confidence .

Call it what you want. I've praised him on here when he's deserved praise. But if you really think, after having 2 years where we can hardly keep a clean sheet, where he's been in goal virtually every game, that he doesn't have a weakness commanding his area, coming for balls, taking the pressure off our back 4 in the twitchy parts of games then I don't know what you're watching.

He is a good shot stopper in quick situations and most of the time he does the basics ok but, like with today's game where he had nothing to do, when you need him to just once take the danger out of the situation , be brave, take control he comes up short.

I'd have been way more happy to see him come for that ball, that was 8 ft from his line , clatter Bartley , drop the ball and see it ricochet into the goal.

It's not a witch-hunt but he's the only undroppable one in a defence that has hardly kept a clean sheet in 2 years. Now maybe Bond isn't good enough either but a clear and obvious weakness can be worked on so you either have to blame Johnson or the coach for not making any change in 2 years.

This +10000000

For a modern day goalkeeper he is terrible at commanding his area.