14 to go
Better to just think one or two games at a time.

If we can get 3 points from Forest and Bristol. (Win one, lose one). We'll be doing fine.

Then we can worry about PNE and Wigan.
(02-13-2020, 11:22 AM)Bloke who lives abroad Wrote: Better to just think one or two games at a time.

If we can get 3 points from Forest and Bristol. (Win one, lose one). We'll be doing fine.

Then we can worry about PNE and Wigan.

Spot on.
(02-13-2020, 09:58 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Let’s not forget we have a winnable home cup draw.

We have a big enough squad, I’d like us to have a go in the cup.

Same. A good Feb would enable a real go at it.
(02-13-2020, 11:31 AM)HeathAyIt Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 09:58 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Let’s not forget we have a winnable home cup draw.

Me too... get past Newcastle and anything is possible... Remind me, who were the last team to gain promotion to the top flight and win the FA Cup? hmmmm tough one eh?!
(02-13-2020, 11:33 AM)MassDebater Wrote:

Me too... get past Newcastle and anything is possible... Remind me, who were the last team to gain promotion to the top flight and win the FA Cup? hmmmm tough one eh?!

I know the Seals won the European cup in 1982.
(02-13-2020, 12:15 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 11:33 AM)MassDebater Wrote:

I know the Seals won the European cup in 1982.

I never knew that! You'd think they'd mention it a bit more!
Without getting carried away, with the new players we've added and Diangana and Gibbs to come back it's difficult to see another defeat at the moment.....maybe one or two.   There also seems a new intense approach and steely determination. 

We are no longer reliant on Dianaga, Phillips and Pereira which has been our problem in the recent poor run coinciding with particularly Diang's absence and Townsend is doing a remarkable job deputizing for Gibbs. 

Of the offensive players no-one is really sure of a place except Pereira so it keeps everyone on their toes and as we have seen in the last two games we have been able to bring the quality of Phillips and Grosicki off the bench which must make the other teams groan. 

One day soon we will really click and someone is going to get a 4, 5 or maybe more stuck past them. 

It's looking good and a really exciting end to the season, with hopefully a good cup run too.