Team for Saturday
(02-13-2020, 11:29 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 11:28 AM)MassDebater Wrote: 3 games in 6 days, how many will Forest have played in that time?

Same team for me, same approach, same everything (I hope!)

They rested 5 midweek. It obviously worked  Big Grin

Oh yes they did, it's their Wigan moment!! February is Forest's version of our Christmas!
(02-13-2020, 11:34 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 11:29 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 11:28 AM)MassDebater Wrote: 3 games in 6 days, how many will Forest have played in that time?

Same team for me, same approach, same everything (I hope!)

They rested 5 midweek. It obviously worked  Big Grin

Oh yes they did, it's their Wigan moment!! February is Forest's version of our Christmas!

Hopefully. Even if they beat us, it's been a good week.
Barring injuries / niggles / strains Bilic will stick - teams never appear tired when they are winning.
They normally eager on playing, in Bilic we trust.
He can change a few when we play Newcastle, it's not as though we a 2nd 11 now. Our squad is made up of 2 first 11's .
I'd go with a couple of little tweaks and rest O'Shea and Krov.

________________Johnstone______________
Furlong______Semi_____Bartley______Townsend
______________Romaine____Jake___________
Robinson_________Perira___________Grosicky
__________________HRK____________________
Johnstone

O’Shea
Bartley
Ajai
Townsend

Sawyers
Livermore

Robinson
Krovinovic
Periera

HRK
(02-13-2020, 01:33 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Johnstone

O’Shea
Bartley
Ajai
Townsend

Sawyers
Livermore

Robinson
Krovinovic
Periera

HRK

Could've just said unchanged.....  Big Grin
(02-13-2020, 01:45 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 01:33 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Johnstone

O’Shea
Bartley
Ajai
Townsend

Sawyers
Livermore

Robinson
Krovinovic
Periera

HRK

Could've just said unchanged.....  Big Grin

Pretty much this^ although it will depend on how quickly the players recover from two tough away games and only those at the club have the answers to that.

Forrest will be coming off the back of a defeat, and we will be coming off the back of three straight wins - so as long as we continue to do what we're doing we should be ok - my only concern is the early ko - as this always affects the atmosphere and we need to be right behind the team from the start, not like it was against Luton.
The defence has to stay the same. Looking very solid. Sawyers and Livermore are going to play, so changes, if any, will come up top. If they are all fit, I think Slav will keep it the same. My only concern is that HRK has put in 2 massive shifts, in that thankless roll. Still think he will start mind, hopefully we will get an hour out of him. On that note, it's amazing how integral HRK is to us now. Only a short while ago, most of us thought he was pretty shite. I think Slav has worked wonders developing players. HRK, Townsend, Bartley, enen Livermore, have all improved massively. Even Ferguson and O'shea have come in from no where . In Slav we trust.
A draw will do Saturday for me.

Just looking at the run in games; Fulham have got by far the easiest run in on paper (us, PNE, Brizzle, Leeds & Forest all away with Brentford at home)
Johnstone
Furlong Hegazi Ajayi Gibbs
Barry (if he's fit), Livermore
Phillips, Pereira, Grosicki
Austin

I'm not saying we should.. but we could. We have a hell of a lot of talent and experience if Slaven does want to make some changes...