Townsend
(02-09-2020, 04:36 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 03:50 PM)Atomic Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 03:36 PM)Sliced Wrote: Even when people were moaning about him he was doing fine but it'd be very difficult to drop him now IMO. Has had some fantastic games. 

Ironically I thought he had a couple of shaky moments today that the others around him cleared up very well, but overall it was another good performance

Agree with that.

I got pelted for backing Townsend, now it seems people are coming round.

No way would I drop him for Gibbs.

Go for a drug test .
Go for an eye test.
(02-09-2020, 03:36 PM)Sliced Wrote: Even when people were moaning about him he was doing fine but it'd be very difficult to drop him now IMO. Has had some fantastic games. 

Ironically I thought he had a couple of shaky moments today that the others around him cleared up very well, but overall it was another good performance

Agree with that.

Go for a drug test .

Big Grin Big Grin 

to think the match thread contains some shite but this tops it
Townsend is playing well. Means we can make sure Gibbs is 100% before bringing him back. But Gibbs is a Cadillac in this division. A fully fit Gibbs comes back in 100%
Connor has done well today and has definitely improved as time has gone on. He is a decent Championship level player. A fit and firing Kieran Gibbs is a premier league footballer though and when fully fit, will come straight back in to the team.

Gibbs, Ajayi, Perriera, Diangana, Livermore should be picked every time, when fit
(02-09-2020, 04:57 PM)WorcBaggie Wrote:

Agree with that.

Go for a drug test .

Big Grin Big Grin 

Still being negative about our "LEAGUE ONE PLAYER"?! There's a shock.

Would you like some tissue for the egg on your face? Wink
(02-09-2020, 05:15 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 04:57 PM)WorcBaggie Wrote:

Agree with that.

Go for a drug test .

Big Grin Big Grin 

Still being negative about our "LEAGUE ONE PLAYER"?! There's a shock.

Would you like some tissue for the egg on your face? Wink

Not made any negative comments on this thread or today you thick cunt. Still upset after you were made to look even more of a cunt than normal over Ajayi and his best position being midfield.
Big Grin

Temper, temper.

Cheer up pal, We won. Turn that frown upside down Big Grin
Never slated Townsend, he's a workhorse. Gibbs is excellent, but his fitness makes him unreliable.

Townsend shows what coaching and a manager who backs you can do for a player, something many on here seem to forget.
Townsend definitely seems to be improving with more game time. Still think he's suspect defensively, but credit where it's due, he had a fine game today.
(02-09-2020, 03:48 PM)fbaggy Wrote: Iv'e thought he's done Ok in the main when others were slating him but thought today he was not at it defensively very poor positioning and getting caught flat footed

After a performance like that you still have to be critical, to a man today they were superb.perhaps our best display of season. No as good as Gibbs is on present form you would not drop Townsend.