Fans leaving early Old Trafford
Trying to steal our fire drill crown (bu bu but the Motorway Island)
(01-23-2020, 06:03 AM)4-hero Wrote: Trying to steal our fire drill crown (bu bu but the Motorway Island)

I'd probably leave early, if I'd gorra drive from Old Trafford to Surrey & all points south at half ten at night.   Rolleyes
I hope the Burnley fans sang "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" to them. About time United fans got a bit back.
(01-23-2020, 08:47 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I hope the Burnley fans sang "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" to them. About time United fans got a bit back.

or a rendition of ".......this is how it feels to be small, this is how it feels, when your club wins nothing at all"
That's the trouble with playing evening games at OT.

Last flight from Manchester to China goes at about 10pm.
(01-23-2020, 06:03 AM)4-hero Wrote: Trying to steal our fire drill crown (bu bu but the Motorway Island)

what's your point pal?
(01-23-2020, 10:52 AM)Bloke who lives abroad Wrote: That's the trouble with playing evening games at OT.

And they're blocked now cuz of that virus...

Mind you, I must admit that against Stoke my mate and I left about 30 seconds from the end, and I feel dirty and bad for doing so. First time in yonks.
(01-23-2020, 01:38 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 10:52 AM)Bloke who lives abroad Wrote: That's the trouble with playing evening games at OT.

Mind you, I must admit that against Stoke my mate and I left about 30 seconds from the end, and I feel dirty and bad for doing so. First time in yonks.
During Pulis's reign I got in late and left early most weeks. It was to stop my eyes bleeding  Cool
https://twitter.com/i/status/1220105717501308930
(01-23-2020, 02:04 PM)garryowensneck Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 01:38 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 10:52 AM)Bloke who lives abroad Wrote: That's the trouble with playing evening games at OT.

During Pulis's reign I got in late and left early most weeks. It was to stop my eyes bleeding  Cool

Know how you feel. I used to get there at half time. Have a pie and then go home before the 2nd half!