Diangana
Isn't Fernandes more of a central midfielder than a winger/attacker?

Moyes didn't start with Snodgrass or Fornals against Sheff Utd, and Yarmolenko wasn't in their squad as well. These are the players that Grady would be battling for a place in the team I would have thought and if they're not making the starting line-up, then it will be difficult for Grady to force his way into the side.
(01-11-2020, 10:46 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote: Isn't Fernandes more of a central midfielder than a winger/attacker?

Moyes didn't start with Snodgrass or Fornals against Sheff Utd, and Yarmolenko wasn't in their squad as well. These are the players that Grady would be battling for a place in the team I would have thought and if they're not making the starting line-up, then it will be difficult for Grady to force his way into the side.

Yarmalenko is injured again along with Antonio and Jack Wheelchair. All 3 seemed to be made of plasticine
(01-11-2020, 10:46 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote: Isn't Fernandes more of a central midfielder than a winger/attacker?

They play five at the back anyway.

(01-12-2020, 12:43 AM)Lightnin Wrote:

Yarmalenko is injured again along with Antonio and Jack Wheelchair. All 3 seemed to be made of plasticine