Match thread
Early December- with 2 draws and a bad home defeat to Cardiff - when Toothless first showed signs of canine distemper

Overall - it’s amazing how few seasonal games we actually fugging win
(12-29-2019, 05:37 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: Early December- with 2 draws and a bad home defeat to Cardiff - when Toothless first showed signs of canine distemper

Didn't we lose to Forest at home in December too?
(12-29-2019, 05:41 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 05:37 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: Early December- with 2 draws and a bad home defeat to Cardiff - when Toothless first showed signs of canine distemper

Didn't we lose to Forest at home in December too?

Early January
We were so good against Swansea you wonder if a touch of complacency kicked in after that game. We've not looked anywhere near that good since. In fact we look a shadow of that side.

I think it's just tiredness more than anything tbh. Every side has a blip and we are having ours at the most testing time of the season with regards to fixtures.

The question now is how we react. I'm not confident about Leeds for some reason. I'd take a point and move on to the window and look to get some fresh blood in and get the ones out who want to go.

We are in a much stronger position than I ever dreamt of at the start of the season.

Onwards and upwards!
(12-29-2019, 04:57 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote: Our lot can be a bunch of wankers. Booing at FT after only our second loss of the season.

Agree. Not much booing, but shouldn't be any. We've been on a fantastic run.