Match thread
(12-29-2019, 04:09 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 04:02 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 03:59 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Philips hasn't been great this season at all, would really like to see him replaced in January, especially if the Bowen rumours are true.

Can't agree with this. 7 goals and 4 assists in 22 appearances isn't to be sniffed at. Contributing to a goal every other game

I can't remember a game this season I thought he was particularly great. He's had flashes, but games like today he should be looking to be the main man. 

We know they'll double up on Perreira, Edwards is still very raw, yet again he is hiding.

I think we found out last season how difficult it is to replace attacking players. Both Murphy and Montero seemed ok on paper. With Diangana going (at the latest) at the end of the season then we should be adding Bowen rather than replacing Phillips with Bowen.
Started the second half more lively, or rather Periera has

Barry a yard of the game

Townsend is just not good enough for this division
What the fuck is going on? Another twat ref
I'm all for letting a game flow but this ref is letting an AWFUL lot go. Livermore losing his shit with the ref.

Now he's stopped it for a nonsense 'head injury'
Krov on for Barry
Piss poor from the ref 

Livermore looked like he was going to knock him out,
Blues back to 2-2

Bollocks Leeds back in front 2-3
Can't believe this is the side that battered Swansea. We look awful.
Phillips lucky to be on still by the sounds of it

Boro players throwing themselves on the floor and the ref keeps blowing up. Utter twat
hr's gone from giving nothing to blowing every time a boro player is brushed. We're not coming back from this I fear, though we've created some decent chances this half. You just can''t feel it coming. Maybe the kick up the arse we need to escape the lethargy?