iFollow today
What am I doing wrong ? I'm trying to buy a match video pass but can't see it listed for video...only audio
(12-29-2019, 02:13 PM)Mr Jingles Wrote: What am I doing wrong ? I'm trying to buy a match video pass but can't see it listed for video...only audio

Nothing wrong chap - it seems it's not available.

FFS, FML, etc
match video is only available if you are outside the UK. For example, a video pass for today is €6 if you use a VPN to connect via France. I've no idea if they will let you pay with a card that is registered to a UK address though
(12-29-2019, 02:28 PM)spudgun Wrote: match video is only available if you are outside the UK. For example, a video pass for today is €6 if you use a VPN to connect via France. I've no idea if they will let you pay with a card that is registered to a UK address though

The match appears a sell out so why on earth do the club miss out on extra revenue ?
Probably due to the constraints of the media broadcast contract that they have signed and benefit greatly from
I'm using a VPN and I can't even get the iFollow page to load on the OS.
I can’t work out how to get the audio since I cancelled my monthly. I just want daily ones.
(12-29-2019, 02:28 PM)spudgun Wrote: match video is only available if you are outside the UK. For example, a video pass for today is €6 if you use a VPN to connect via France. I've no idea if they will let you pay with a card that is registered to a UK address though

you do need a card registered in the country you are connecting from (via vpn) Czech republich for example allows paypal payments which gets around the card address issue
(12-29-2019, 02:54 PM)Colmanspig_ Wrote: I can’t work out how to get the audio since I cancelled my monthly. I just want daily ones.

I've paid 2.50 for audio. gone on to app to listen. click on 'listen live now'  and get message 'to access this content please upgrade your account'. WTF does this mean? Anybody? Thanks
I live in France but use my UK bank card to pay for iFollow all the time. Seems to be working as normal today