Diangana
His return to West Ham now a step closer with Pellegrini's imminent sacking? We did fear another Harvey Barnes scenario  Sad
(12-28-2019, 07:25 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: His return to West Ham now a step closer with Pellegrini's imminent sacking? We did fear another Harvey Barnes scenario  Sad

Worries me, CIM.

Get him on the pitch tomorrow and Wednesday, so we can get the most out of him if WHU do call him back.
(12-28-2019, 07:27 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 07:25 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: His return to West Ham now a step closer with Pellegrini's imminent sacking? We did fear another Harvey Barnes scenario  Sad

Worries me, CIM.

Get him on the pitch tomorrow and Wednesday, so we can get the most out of him if WHU do call him back.

They could call him back on Wednesday morning and prevent him playing
I’d argue that he has been more impressive than Barnes was. Maybe it’s a thread in itself, but simply the scenario in such situations will always be in favour of the loaning club. The other way round and we’d feel the same.
I’m 80 percent that he’ll be off - we have to do some good business in the next few weeks.
(12-28-2019, 07:32 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:

Worries me, CIM.

I think you will find the recall spell opens on 2nd Jan because the football authorities aren't open on 1st. That's why you can't register players to play on NYD.
(12-28-2019, 07:35 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 07:32 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:

Worries me, CIM.

I think you will find the recall spell opens on 2nd Jan because the football authorities aren't open on 1st. That's why you can't register players to play on NYD.

There is normally a 2 week recall window stipulated to stop them recalling too near the end of the window and to give teams a week to plan if they do recall. Probably Monday 6th to Monday 20th