Worzel Gummidge
Anyone else bother with this? I really enjoyed the 1st episode, nicely updated but still retains some of its charm and his crew are called the scarecrows of Albion  Big Grin
I've missed it. I only knew about it because of the newspaper stories saying his appearance had scared the living shite out of folk.
Missed the first one. Watching the 2nd now. Not great IMO. Our kids think it's alright. Enjoyed Grandpa's Great Escape earlier.
Is he still there? I thought he'd resigned after the election...
(12-27-2019, 07:36 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Missed the first one. Watching the 2nd now. Not great IMO. Our kids think it's alright. Enjoyed Grandpa's Great Escape earlier.

It’s a nice family show, very rare all 4 of us can find something we enjoy watching, but I did think the 1st was slightly better. 
Not seen grandpa’s great escape, may look at it later
(12-27-2019, 07:46 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 07:36 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Missed the first one. Watching the 2nd now. Not great IMO. Our kids think it's alright. Enjoyed Grandpa's Great Escape earlier.

It’s a nice family show, very rare all 4 of us can find something we enjoy watching, but I did think the 1st was slightly better. 
Not seen grandpa’s great escape, may look at it later

May have helped if I'd watched the first one yesterday. May watch it on iplayer with the boys and give it a second go.
(12-27-2019, 07:11 PM)Sotv Wrote: Anyone else bother with this? I really enjoyed the 1st episode, nicely updated but still retains some of its charm and his crew are called the scarecrows of Albion  Big Grin

Fucking dogshit
Don’t think Mackenzie Crook needed the makeup!
(12-27-2019, 07:11 PM)Sotv Wrote: Anyone else bother with this? I really enjoyed the 1st episode, nicely updated but still retains some of its charm and his crew are called the scarecrows of Albion  Big Grin

I loved it.....seriously I thought it was bostin
There were many of his ilk at the match tonight.