Blues fans
There have been plenty of dust ups between Albion and Blues fans in years gone by, although there is the shared hatred of the Villa and Dings.
Does every team sing 'fuck the Albion' now?

Blues sang it after both their goals yesterday. Think Swansea and Barnsley fans have also sung it this season haha.
(12-15-2019, 12:00 PM)Atomic Wrote: Wonderful Blues fans not. One of their idiots tried to put a brick through our coach window yesterday. Fortunately the screen cracked but didn't break. Horrible ground, horrible fans.

Some of you need to give your heads a wobble.
I know a sergeant in British Transport Police and he said they have more thugs under surveillance than the other 4 big W Mids clubs put together. 
Just because we don’t have any real rivalry with them doesn’t make them lovely chaps.
My wife’s family are all from Blues areas, I live in a predominantly Blues area myself, and whilst I know plenty of decent fans of theirs, they are a truly horrible club.
What happened to the Zulus?
(12-15-2019, 12:20 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Does every team sing 'fuck the Albion' now?

Blues sang it after both their goals yesterday. Think Swansea and Barnsley fans have also sung it this season haha.

Heard Wolves fans singing it at Brighton. Seems ever fugger us copying Villa's song

A big waheeey and start singing it yourself usually stumps the thick cunts
It's time to worry when they don't sing about you. It's usually when you're shite and no one envies you. Fuck 'em all I say
(12-15-2019, 01:00 PM)4-hero Wrote:

A big waheeey and start singing it yourself usually stumps the thick cunts

That ‘who are ya’ thing the Blues fans do for opposition subs is embarrassing.

Hilarious though when they did it when Austin came on, only for him to score a screamer 5 mins later. Big Grin
(12-15-2019, 12:22 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 12:00 PM)Atomic Wrote: Wonderful Blues fans not. One of their idiots tried to put a brick through our coach window yesterday. Fortunately the screen cracked but didn't break. Horrible ground, horrible fans.

Some of you need to give your heads a wobble.
I know a sergeant in British Transport Police and he said they have more thugs under surveillance than the other 4 big W Mids clubs put together. 
Just because we don’t have any real rivalry with them doesn’t make them lovely chaps.
My wife’s family are all from Blues areas, I live in a predominantly Blues area myself, and whilst I know plenty of decent fans of theirs, they are a truly horrible club.

I've experienced their animalism first hand a few times. But generally, there's no way we could have drunk around Wolvo pre and post match like yesterday. Not with allegiance known, anyway.
Well I had a drink in Bar8 after the game and a lot of the old Zulu lot
We're in there no bother at all, as long as you give respect you get respect.