Match thread
Get in!!!
Flippin' hell that was a slog. Great 3 points.
Not a good display but dug out the win. Great finishing from Austin
TBF their 2nd goal should never have happened. It was a clear and obvious foul on Livermore for the corner.

Austsin's two takes were class.

Blues stuck at it. But WE deserved the points.

Get in!
Whoop whoop a derby battle and 3pts.

Give the credit to the opposition
(12-14-2019, 02:30 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Whoop whoop a derby battle and 3pts.

I thought Birmingham played us close to perfectly. 

If it wasn't for Austin's masterclass we wouldn't have got anything from that.
Jingle bells, Jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to see the Albion win away
(12-14-2019, 02:32 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 02:30 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Whoop whoop a derby battle and 3pts.

I thought Birmingham played us close to perfectly. 

If it wasn't for Austin's masterclass we wouldn't have got anything from that.

I agree. Austin was worth the £4m today that's for sure. We're so obviously still a 3 man team though, but I guess Austin is one of the 3 now (mind you the 3 is now more like 14)
We've got Charlie Austin
He is fuckin bostin
He scores goals, goals, goals
He scores goals, goals, goals

Get in Albion. Love a snatch and grab away win!!!
I said it on here the other day and it bears repeating again. Charlie's mind is willing but the body isn't able - but boy does he know where the net is given the chance. Think it's clear now how to use him for the rest of the season which will probably frustrate him but if he can end up scoring 20, I reckon he'd reconcile himself with that.

Feel for the Blues today. I thought they worked really hard to deprive us of space and prevent us playing our normal football. Turned into a proper ding-dong derby as Tom Ross likes to say. They deserved at least a point, may all 3 - but that's football, you don't always get what you deserve.

BTW, I'd heard a lot about Bellingham prior to today but this was the first time I'd seen him. For a 16 year old, he is class. I can understand why some rave about him.