Match thread
Tidy goal that!

Back in the game early
I'm sorry but Don Goodman is a f**king wanker. Campaigning for a Townsend booking saying there was no contact as the replay is clearly showing there was. Dingle tw*t.
Townsend called out for diving by Goodman even after the replay showed it was not.
(12-14-2019, 12:48 PM)DoubleNegative Wrote: I'm sorry but Don Goodman is a f**king wanker. Campaigning for a Townsend booking saying there was no contact as the replay is clearly showing there was. Dingle tw*t.

tbf Andy Johnson said he was lucky not to be booked (On Albion Radio)
Our tackling is like a bunch of Fannies. FFS stop pissing around and put some steel in there
(12-14-2019, 12:49 PM)ghanaian_baggie Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 12:48 PM)DoubleNegative Wrote: I'm sorry but Don Goodman is a f**king wanker. Campaigning for a Townsend booking saying there was no contact as the replay is clearly showing there was. Dingle tw*t.

He might not have the benefit of replays, Goodman stood by his dive comment even after the replay showed that was a dubious claim.
Birmingham aren't a bad team. Can't switch off today that's for sure.
(12-14-2019, 12:53 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 12:49 PM)ghanaian_baggie Wrote:

He might not have the benefit of replays, Goodman stood by his dive comment even after the replay showed that was a dubious claim.

He even ammended it to "no contact instigated by the Blues player".   Rolleyes
(12-14-2019, 12:46 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Block of empty seats in the away end. What's all that about?

I know - it seems impossible to get tickets then you watch all these empty seats...
Why does Johnstone fist the ball away when he could have easily caught it?