Is there anybody from the championship you would buy ?
ive spotted 2 i like, the lad upfront for wigan and no14 for reading big strong midfielder ..sorry i don't know his name, obviously bowen but would cost loads
Grant from Huddersfield, would fit in.
(12-13-2019, 07:34 PM)moley63 Wrote: ive spotted 2 i like, the lad upfront for wigan and no14 for reading big strong midfielder ..sorry i don't know his name, obviously bowen but would cost loads

Eze of QPR

(12-13-2019, 07:49 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 07:34 PM)moley63 Wrote: ive spotted 2 i like, the lad upfront for wigan and no14 for reading big strong midfielder ..sorry i don't know his name, obviously bowen but would cost loads

Eze of QPR

Also, I know he’s not from the Championship but League One, Tomey from Peterborough
Toney

Randell Williams at Exeter is worth a look
Purely as a player and  what could help us I'd take mitrovic, but obviously not gonna happen.  Haven't seen enough of anyone else to cement an opinion to sign, but me and the youngster have just got half season tickets so  will get a good gauge of most opponents for the rest of the season!

Eze of QPR

Eze of QPR

Also, I know he’s not from the Championship but League One, Tomey from Peterborough

Ivan Toney Prag.

Bowen out of contract I believe in June Moley,  so maybe not as much as last summer.   But maybe lower third prem?   Watford, Saints, Bournmouth desperate (Ake reportedly back to Chelsea for 40m - would obviously need to replace him too)

Given Diang situation would be ideal.
Regarding Eze, I could see us signing him in January.
According to the Athletic, Bowen or Gayle are top of the list, especially if Diangana is recalled.
(12-13-2019, 08:11 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

Eze of QPR

Eze of QPR

Ivan Toney Prag.

Bowen out of contract I believe in June Moley,  so maybe not as much as last summer.   But maybe lower third prem?   Watford, Saints, Bournmouth desperate (Ake reportedly back to Chelsea for 40m - would obviously need to replace him too)

Given Diang situation would be ideal.

He has 12 month option in the club’s favour so no pressure to sell him or lose him for nothing... Bowen will still command £15m+ and have Prem suitors.

Ejaria has been the most impressive player I’ve seen against us and if his £3.5m price tag is true it would be a steal, and Eze definitely has loads of potential and would be a great option to add additional creativity.

Watkins or Karlan Grant would be great additions up top.  

If Ferguson moves on, Antonee Robinson has been very, very good for Wigan at fullback this year.
Young lad Kane Wilson at Tranmere looks decent