Seals
(12-01-2019, 08:37 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 07:19 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 06:44 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:13 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Smith imo is a decent manager but a bit of a twat.

Bit!?!?!?!?! Gammon face suits the arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts right down to the ground!
Wasn’t derek one of the cheerleaders for gammon face to replace Pulis? I remember there were a few and I think he may have been one of them keen on him coming here

We interviewed Smith, Lee Johnson and Moore

I’d wager either of the other two would have got us promoted last season, especially Smith

He’s a Gammon Faced deluded cunt.....decent manager mind

Cuzer

I was a big supporter of Smith getting the job after Pardew was sacked, but have to say the job he did last season with Villa made me question whether I was right.

I was a little surprised how dependent last season they were on Grealish, when he was not available their record was dire, Moore did a lot better than Smith without his top player (Barnes). When you consider that McGinn and Houlihane are good players, it is even more surprising how dire Villa were without Grealish.

That said he is doing a decent job this season in the premiership. So maybe my original thinking was correct.
(12-01-2019, 07:00 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 06:55 PM)Sliced Wrote: Teams below them are starting to pick up points. I though they'd go down at the start of the season, and that hasn't changed

Sorry and it pains me to the core to say this but I think these complete cunts will survive comfortably imho and be evermore deluded and arrogant for it  Angry

Comfortably??? Nah.
(12-01-2019, 08:52 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 08:37 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 07:19 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 06:44 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:13 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Smith imo is a decent manager but a bit of a twat.

Bit!?!?!?!?! Gammon face suits the arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts right down to the ground!
Wasn’t derek one of the cheerleaders for gammon face to replace Pulis? I remember there were a few and I think he may have been one of them keen on him coming here

We interviewed Smith, Lee Johnson and Moore

I’d wager either of the other two would have got us promoted last season, especially Smith

He’s a Gammon Faced deluded cunt.....decent manager mind

Cuzer

I was a big supporter of Smith getting the job after Pardew was sacked, but have to say the job he did last season with Villa made me question whether I was right.

I was a little surprised how dependent last season they were on Grealish, when he was not available their record was dire, Moore did a lot better than Smith without his top player (Barnes). When you consider that McGinn and Houlihane are good players, it is even more surprising how dire Villa were without Grealish.

That said he is doing a decent job this season in the premiership. So maybe my original thinking was correct.

In many respects they are still dependent on Grealish. To me Smith doesn't have many plans. Saying that McGinn and Hourihane did manage to take down a lying down Newcastle.

If they didn't have Grealish, they would not be where they are.
(12-01-2019, 07:57 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: As we know Smith was set for here until Moore excelled at almost performing a miracle.
We just sound bitter deriding him. The job he has done is great so far, we have to admit if we’re honest.
However, we’ve a better manager and I just hope we can keep Slaven and he can make us the kind of club we were when Hodgson was in charge.

Don't be silly.

He's the bitter twat or have you not noticed when he talks about us? Gammon faced cunt.

Fuck him and fuck those twats down the road.
While Gammon face will take all the credit for the Seals good fortune, IMHO Steve Bruce did all the ground work.
As we have Bilic as our manager now, we are in a far better position. More dead wood been moved on and newer energetic players are paying dividends for us.
Why should he be bitter? Considering they did us in the playoffs we look daft slagging him off.
I don’t like him, but can understand that Villa fans like him.
Can't organise a defence. Totally reliant on one or two players, only capable of playing a certain way, is a cunt.

I've never been a fan, even before he went to Villa, I never wanted him to be our manager and still delighted it never happened.
Be genuinely interesting to see how they finish up. Be very surprised if they yield more than a point from the next 3 games.
(12-01-2019, 10:10 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: Be genuinely interesting to see how they finish up. Be very surprised if they yield more than a point from the next 3 games.

They have a half a dozen or so easier games afterwards.

If someone twats Greasy good and proper, they may just struggle.
(12-01-2019, 09:22 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Why should he be bitter? Considering they did us in the playoffs we look daft slagging him off.
I don’t like him, but can understand that Villa fans like him.

FODSP