Seals
(12-01-2019, 06:44 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:13 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Smith imo is a decent manager but a bit of a twat.

Bit!?!?!?!?! Gammon face suits the arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts right down to the ground!
Wasn’t derek one of the cheerleaders for gammon face to replace Pulis? I remember there were a few and I think he may have been one of them keen on him coming here
(12-01-2019, 05:13 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Smith imo is a decent manager but a bit of a twat.

I think Smith is OK and nothing more.

With so many bang average managers around being a 6/10 is usually enough to get by, but IMO for the money they’ve spent I think they should be doing better.

In essence he’s spent over £150m in 12 months and their two best players were already there when he arrived.
Looking at heroes and villains they genuinely believe they are one of the best teams in the division.

Deluded doesn't cover it anymore.
As we know Smith was set for here until Moore excelled at almost performing a miracle.
We just sound bitter deriding him. The job he has done is great so far, we have to admit if we’re honest.
However, we’ve a better manager and I just hope we can keep Slaven and he can make us the kind of club we were when Hodgson was in charge.
(12-01-2019, 07:57 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: As we know Smith was set for here until Moore excelled at almost performing a miracle.
We just sound bitter deriding him. The job he has done is great so far, we have to admit if we’re honest.
However, we’ve a better manager and I just hope we can keep Slaven and he can make us the kind of club we were when Hodgson was in charge.

All true - but we dont have like the gammon faced cunt.
(12-01-2019, 07:19 PM)Sotv Wrote:

Bit!?!?!?!?! Gammon face suits the arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts right down to the ground!
Wasn’t derek one of the cheerleaders for gammon face to replace Pulis? I remember there were a few and I think he may have been one of them keen on him coming here

I was keen on him coming in and make no excuses for it. The job he did for the Seals last season vindicates me.
(12-01-2019, 08:26 PM)Duffers Wrote:

I was keen on him coming in and make no excuses for it. The job he did for the Seals last season vindicates me.

Me too. He was my No 1 choice at the time.

Can't stand the twat now. They are made for each other. I think they will be in the relegation mix come May.

We interviewed Smith, Lee Johnson and Moore

I’d wager either of the other two would have got us promoted last season, especially Smith

He’s a Gammon Faced deluded cunt.....decent manager mind

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(12-01-2019, 08:26 PM)Duffers Wrote:

I knew there were a few who were keen and given his record elsewhere, it seemed a reasonable choice. I wouldn’t have been up in arms about him arriving. FWIW I was always a fan of Bilic since he was at Croatia but did wonder if he would be the right choice after how drained the West Ham experience left him
I think Moore was the right man at the time. Would Smith have been able to deal with a load of ex-Prem sulkers?

Steve Bruce had already done a lot of the donkey work for Villa, but they forget about that. They were also utterly pants without Grealish.