Seals
Vile losing.
Not anymore...
FFS..
Greasy just had a golden chance to make it 2-3 and virtually passed it back to de Gea
A good point for them.

Cunts.
Fuck 'em

Still Cnuts
(12-01-2019, 05:13 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Smith imo is a decent manager but a bit of a twat.

Bit!?!?!?!?! Gammon face suits the arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts right down to the ground!
Three of their last 6 games are against Liverpool, Manure and Arsenal. Hoping for a glorious slide into the drop zone.
Teams below them are starting to pick up points. I though they'd go down at the start of the season, and that hasn't changed
(12-01-2019, 06:44 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:13 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Smith imo is a decent manager but a bit of a twat.

Bit!?!?!?!?! Gammon face suits the arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts right down to the ground!

Absolutely!
(12-01-2019, 06:55 PM)Sliced Wrote: Teams below them are starting to pick up points. I though they'd go down at the start of the season, and that hasn't changed

Sorry and it pains me to the core to say this but I think these complete cunts will survive comfortably imho and be evermore deluded and arrogant for it  Angry