Benik Afobe
(12-01-2019, 07:17 PM)Sotv Wrote: Having been through it twice myself, i can only feel for him. No matter how much he is earning or how he is admired by fans, I know he would swap all that in a heartbeat to have his little girl back and to be an ordinary bloke with a healthy, happy family.
It’s getting on for 8 yrs since i went through it and today as we were decorating the tree, I found 2 decorations that were made for us with the initials of the children we lost.  I had to take myself out the room for a little bit so as not to spoil the Christmas vibe for everyone else

Sorry to read you once went through that.

You must be made of real strong stuff. Have a great Christmas.
(12-01-2019, 07:17 PM)Sotv Wrote: Having been through it twice myself, i can only feel for him. No matter how much he is earning or how he is admired by fans, I know he would swap all that in a heartbeat to have his little girl back and to be an ordinary bloke with a healthy, happy family.
It’s getting on for 8 yrs since i went through it and today as we were decorating the tree, I found 2 decorations that were made for us with the initials of the children we lost.  I had to take myself out the room for a little bit so as not to spoil the Christmas vibe for everyone else

That's absolutely awful mate. Massive respect to you for managing to carry on. I'd just cease to function in those circumstances.