Crucial part of the season
After no games in 14,  we now have 10 games over 40 days in two intensive batches                               - 6 games in 22 days and then 4 in 11. 

6 at home, 4 away.  6 against the current top 9 - 4 at home. 

23   -   S Wed
27   -   Brizzle
2 Dec - PNE
8     -   Swans
11    -  Wigan
14    -  Blose

21    -  Brentford
26    -  Barnsley
29    -  Boro
1 Jan - Leeds

Be surprising if we don't see a much greater use of the squad over this period.  Livermore and Sawyers back after 1 game of course with Hegazi, Gibbs, Barry and Ferguson available too.  

20 points or above would be superb.  Would be happy with 6 wins and 4 draws including PNE and Leeds.  

Bound to have a bad day at the office or two along the way but would be great if we can keep this unbeaten run going? 

WBA 1 - 2 Wed     Big Grin
(11-22-2019, 04:24 PM)Hopalong Wrote: After no games in 14,  we now have 10 games over 40 days in two intensive batches                               - 6 games in 22 days and then 4 in 11. 

6 at home, 4 away.  6 against the current top 9 - 4 at home. 

23   -   S Wed
27   -   Brizzle
2 Dec - PNE
8     -   Swans
11    -  Wigan
14    -  Blose

21    -  Brentford
26    -  Barnsley
29    -  Boro
1 Jan - Leeds

Be surprising if we don't see a much greater use of the squad over this period.  Livermore and Sawyers back after 1 game of course with Hegazi, Gibbs, Barry and Ferguson available too.  

20 points or above would be superb.  Would be happy with 6 wins and 4 draws including PNE and Leeds.  

Bound to have a bad day at the office or two along the way but would be great if we can keep this unbeaten run going? 

WBA 1 - 2 Wed     Big Grin

We won’t got unbeaten through that lot. It’s not realistic to think so.
20 points keeps us at 2 per game. Win 6 Draw 1 job done.

Would also have us sat on 53 points after New Years Day. So realistically 12-14 wins away from auto promotion.
Win 5 Draw3 Lose 2, wouldn’t be too damaging as long as the defeats aren’t against Leeds and Preston

(11-22-2019, 05:26 PM)MGalea Wrote: 20 points keeps us at 2 per game.   Win 6 Draw 1 job done.  

Would also have us sat on 53 points after New Years Day. So realistically 12-14 wins away from auto promotion.
The next three games are tough (Sheffield, Bristol and Preston), but the following 6 don't look any harder than you would expect in this league to me. If we came away with 7 points from the next 3 matches I'll be ecstatic, that would give us 40 points from 19 games, leave us top and likely with a decent gap between the 3rd place team.

(11-22-2019, 06:13 PM)HugeHons Wrote: Win 5 Draw3 Lose 2, wouldn’t be too damaging as long as the defeats aren’t against Leeds and Preston

(11-22-2019, 05:26 PM)MGalea Wrote: 20 points keeps us at 2 per game.   Win 6 Draw 1 job done.  

18 points wouldn't be remotely damaging, it would be a superb return. That would give us 51 points after 26 games - we would be top and almost certainly with a decent lead on the team in 2nd, let alone whoever was in 3rd.

I think this is likely to be the outcome from the 10 matches myself.
Being on 53 pts on NYD , with the signing of a decent striker in Jan would give us a great foundation for auto promotion.
In simple terms. It’s time for a charge.

Get it right, we could blow the division away. Have a sticky spell, we are still in the mix.
I think the spells where games come thick and fast and injuries and suspension mount up will be most in our favour of anyone in the division, owing to the depth we have everywhere but up top.
Going into the new year on 50+pts would set us up nicely imvho, i'm not that bothered if we're top or 2nd it's the gap to 3rd I'm interested in keep that at a reasonable gap and we're all good.