Rondon
(11-21-2019, 07:48 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 01:19 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 01:05 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 11:43 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: Rondon in this current team quite easily scores 20 goals at this level

Which would lead to him playing for England in 2020 I'm sure!??! Wink

I agree though and think he'd score loads in the Champ. I said last year I'd have rather had Rondon than JRod, but sadly Rondon had no interest in the Champ...

JRod did his part last season to be fair to him.

A committed Rondon would be one of the best in the league in terms of bullying defenders but the goals aren’t any bigger in the Champ. He’s never been prolific anywhere and I can’t see that changing. Watching him I’ve always thought he lacks the killer instinct and desire to score goals that the top strikers have.

I agree as we don't create that many chances for the lone striker so not sure he would given he normally needs 3/4 good chances to score.

3/4 good chances is still 27 less than Austin seems to need mind!
Rondon had the killer instinct just look at the goals he scored for Zenit in a decent side. Unfortunately it was coached out of him by Tiny Penis.
(11-21-2019, 08:03 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Rondon had the killer instinct just look at the goals he scored for Zenit in a decent side. Unfortunately it was coached out of him by Tiny Penis.

I don't believe that. Sorry, I've seen him too many sitters.