Barry, Gibbs and Brunt
is this a Bee Gees thread?
How deep was the defence?

Got me excited for the weekend this has. Feel like I have some kind of fever actually.
(11-20-2019, 04:55 AM)Poppy’s dad Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 03:37 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 01:26 AM)Cuzer Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 05:29 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 05:24 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Exactly how I read it

Question is whether Slav things we need Hegazi's aerial ability in the back line and Semi moves to midfield or for me I'd go Brunt and Krovanivic, the fact Harper played 90 minutes today speaks volumes of where he's at I'd wager

Cuzer

Brunt and Kravonovic would be very Mowbrayesque. Soft feet but little tackling. May work though.

I agree but how many tackles does Sawyers put in? Zero, he offers us zip defensively but is great at keeping possession, worth a go at home I'd say where the focus is on us to win

I wouldn't want to break up Bartley and Semi at the minute, as much as I rate Hegazi

Cuzer

Sawyers is extremely mobile though, doesn’t stop running and finding space... Brunt doesn’t have the energy or the movement, and tends to be better at longer passes.

As much as I don’t want to split up the back 4, moving Ajayi forward is probably the best solution as we’ll need someone mobile to track Reach’s movement.

Wednesday are pretty direct, and like to hit Fletcher from wide so Hegazi probably a decent bet to stay tight on him.
I see it differently, Brunt does play longer passes and this I think would suit Austin more, where as Kroc will link with Diangana and Pareria, also lets never forget the quality of Brunt’s dead ball delivery, no coincidence that our set piece goal rate has dropped since he hasn’t played regularly

Agree, it should be two who have been patient on the bench all season. 

Barry (if ready) or Harper and Willock to replace them on the bench.