Lambert
Sherwood
Garde

Also

Pardew
John Carver
Steve McClaren

That's a belting run!

I remember Carver's comments when he got the Newcastle job and was saying he was taking work home with him and the wife wasn't happy!
(11-20-2019, 11:29 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 11:16 AM)The liquidator Wrote: 2 years today  that the flapped  capped wanker was sacked please keep an eye on derek today it will be a very emotional time for him .

Ha, I can always remember the date Stoke sacked Pulis. Strangely enough he's the only manager I can say that about. I didn't throw an actual party, but the one in my head was 
One of the happiest days in the last 10 years getting rid of that wankstain it was like a big weight was lifted off the club then in come that idiot pardew but at least he wasnt pulis .
(11-20-2019, 02:30 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 11:29 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 11:16 AM)The liquidator Wrote: 2 years today  that the flapped  capped wanker was sacked please keep an eye on derek today it will be a very emotional time for him .

Ha, I can always remember the date Stoke sacked Pulis. Strangely enough he's the only manager I can say that about. I didn't throw an actual party, but the one in my head was 
One of the happiest days in the last 10 years getting rid of that wankstain it was like a big weight was lifted off the club then in come that idiot pardew but at least he wasnt pulis .
I would say Pardew was worse than Pulis. I can't  stand either of them but at least Pulis turned things round and got us within a sniff of 7th place before end of season  mediocrity set in. He should have gone at the end of his 2nd season when we promised  so much and ended up with a whimper. Pardew achieved  nothing positive (apart from the fa cup win at Anfield where I thought he'd  figured it out) and even presided over the infamous taxigate debacle. 
If we'd  sacked him 5 games earlier we'd  have stayed up under BD
(11-20-2019, 11:24 AM)Sliced Wrote: McLeish
Lambert
Sherwood
Garde

Also

Pardew
John Carver
Steve McClaren

If we’re being absolutely fair Pardew didn’t do a bad job at the horse punchers.
(11-20-2019, 04:03 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 11:24 AM)Sliced Wrote: McLeish
Lambert
Sherwood
Garde

Also

Pardew
John Carver
Steve McClaren

If we’re being absolutely fair Pardew didn’t do a bad job at the horse punchers.

I've got a Saints fan in the family who loved him as our manager and told me he would do an excellent job for us.

Tbh, I blame our stupid board. Apparently we interviewed Karanka and Michael O'Neil and had chunterings with Quicihe Sanchez Flores, but no, we picked Pardew. A manager completely unsuited to the players we had I terms of style of play and personality.