HRK Starts
Otherwise unchanged
He’s earned it on recent showings.
(11-09-2019, 02:07 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 02:01 PM)Sliced Wrote: Otherwise unchanged

Makes sense on current firm, it's just he doesn't seem to play as well when he starts (or gives that impression).

Good back up on the bench

I guess he deserves it but never seems to have the same impact.   Hopefully today will be different.

Same 18,  so looks like suspensions/injuries or a massive loss in form the only way in for others.  Maybe when Gibbs is fully fit and Ferguson serves his suspension there could be changes.  Barry and Harper too on the fringes.  Certainly have some strength in depth this season.
Often HRK puts in good cameo sub displays, is given a start, then disappoints. Hopefully not today. Forest win puts them just behind us (same number of games).
(11-09-2019, 02:09 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

I guess he deserves it but never seems to have the same impact.   Hopefully today will be different.

Same 18,  so looks like suspensions/injuries or a massive loss in form the only way in for others.  Maybe when Gibbs is fully fit and Ferguson serves his suspension there could be changes.  Barry and Harper too on the fringes.  Certainly have some strength in depth this season.

Bond
Gibbs
Hegazi
OShea
Ferguson

Harper
Barry
Krovinovic

Willock
Zohore
Austin

IMO would be a v decent championship side
(11-09-2019, 02:26 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Often HRK puts in good cameo sub displays, is given a start, then disappoints. Hopefully not today. Forest win puts them just behind us (same number of games).

I really don't get your fascination with other teams at such an early stage in the season.
(11-09-2019, 02:46 PM)WWHO Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 02:26 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Often HRK puts in good cameo sub displays, is given a start, then disappoints. Hopefully not today. Forest win puts them just behind us (same number of games).

I really don't get your fascination with other teams at such an early stage in the season.

Early? We're a third of the way through already.
(11-09-2019, 02:49 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 02:46 PM)WWHO Wrote:

Early? We're a third of the way through already.

In the grand scheme of things, yes it is still early.