Villa
(11-02-2019, 09:01 PM)Baggybenny Wrote: The ref slipped up today.  He forgot to send an opposition player off.

One season under Fergie, united had 10 opposition players sent off when playing against them over the season. 

Villa already have played against 10 men 4 times and there's less than a third of the season gone
(11-02-2019, 05:05 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 04:58 PM)Artist Wrote: Smith's in game management has been suspect at times this season.

He's just premiership Mowbray with a bigger chequebook and more expensive squad.

They will stay up though, three teams worse than them.

Bar Norwich, there’s quite a few teams of a similar level to them. Massive couple of games against the Wolves and Newcastle coming up.
It’s an awful feeling to be cheated out of a win, I remember us going to seal park in may so I know exactly how they feel.
(11-02-2019, 05:05 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 04:58 PM)Artist Wrote: Smith's in game management has been suspect at times this season.

He's just premiership Mowbray with a bigger chequebook and more expensive squad.

They will stay up though, three teams worse than them.

I'm not so sure about that. They have a series of proper tricky fixtures leading up to Christmas followed by 3 fixtures against the 3 teams most likely battling relegation with them. If they stay up, it will be by skin of their teeth IMO.