The Diangana drag
Away section at Boro meant I got my first close look at Diangana second half. Somehow the ball seems to stick to his left foot and he sort of drags it from behind himself to wherever he wants. He can’t be the only player who can do this but I’ve never seen it before. He can do it in tight space too surrounded by defenders. Surprised he doesn’t win more penalties. No doubt in time some coach will teach him how to go down more often! Add in his willingness to close down, he’s some player.
The only time in living memory that I've wanted West Ham to do well.

If we keep him and Pez fit, for the remainder of the season, well...
He is very highly rated, more so than Barnes was. Don't see West Ham recalling him, they sent him out for a season because they felt he needed first team football all season, He will play for England. That is the expectation of him, I don't think it's at all misplaced.

Any West Ham fans reading, forget that, he's shit, will never make it and leave him here and we'll deal with the massive disappointment.
Barnes being recalled was not for th good of his career, it was Claude Puel trying to save his job

Hopefully Pellegrini shouldn’t be in a similar position at West Ham so be very surprising if he was recalled, only a severe drop in their form or an injury to say a Felipe Anderson would start us getting worried

Really interesting for me how the club handle the Willock loan, to be reviewed in Jan, hasn’t started yet so wouldn’t be surprised to see Benfica look to take him back but he’s a player IMO and rumors are we would want to make it permanent, would hope conversations have already been had with player and agent

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(10-20-2019, 10:16 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Barnes being recalled was not for th good of his career, it was Claude Puel trying to save his job

Hopefully Pellegrini shouldn’t be in a similar position at West Ham so be very surprising if he was recalled, only a severe drop in their form or an injury to say a Felipe Anderson would start us getting worried

Really interesting for me how the club handle the Willock loan, to be reviewed in Jan, hasn’t started yet so wouldn’t be surprised to see Benfica look to take him back but he’s a player IMO and rumors are we would want to make it permanent, would hope conversations have already been had with player and agent

Cuzer

Rumours were we wanted him on a permanent basis in the summer, but couldn’t get the deal over the line as we were focusing on getting Moron/Gayle done. 

Benfica hoping exposure with us will raise his price tag, but so far nothing.
I opened this thread thinking there'd be a picture of Diangana dressed in drag. I leave disappointed.
Clarnet v2.0
Not sure about the rest of you but irrespective of how this season pans out at the moment it's a joy just watching so many talented players that have the ability to get you off your seat  in the same Albion side, in all honesty I can only remember the 78/79 side making me feel this excited, long may it continue.