Ratings...
(10-06-2019, 08:42 AM)Statto Wrote: The genuine delight in the stands comes from knowing how hard he’s working and how much it would mean to him. The response was superb as the place erupted. Reminded me of Rondon’s hat trick goal v Swansea.

What I like, was Austin's post match interview. He commented how he knew and could sense the crowd were with him. Now he's fit, he's on for 20 plus IMO.
(10-06-2019, 08:53 AM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 08:42 AM)Statto Wrote: The genuine delight in the stands comes from knowing how hard he’s working and how much it would mean to him. The response was superb as the place erupted. Reminded me of Rondon’s hat trick goal v Swansea.

What I like, was Austin's post match interview. He commented how he knew and could sense the crowd were with him. Now he's fit, he's on for 20 plus IMO.

The interesting thing was the build up by the crowd when Austin got the ball about 40 yards out. As he dribbled in the crowd got louder and louder, like everyone had the expectation that this was it. When he hit it with the defenders closing in and it got past Smithies the crowd exploded. I think with the build up of Austin driving in for 5 seconds, it was actually more exciting than if it was a bang-bang goal.