Great start Stoke
Cost me 70 bloody quid!

However I'm willing to let that go given the season you've had DK
(10-05-2019, 05:05 PM)Sliced Wrote: Cost me 70 bloody quid!

That's right neighbourly of you, Sliced, though I'd imagine the hole we've just put in Swansea's promotion push is probably at the front of your thinking as well.

How weird is football at times. At 1 down after a minute, there can't have been anyone who gave us a hope in hell. I certainly didn't.
(10-05-2019, 05:38 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

That's right neighbourly of you, Sliced, though I'd imagine the hole we've just put in Swansea's promotion push is probably at the front of your thinking as well.

How weird is football at times. At 1 down after a minute, there can't have been anyone who gave us a hope in hell. I certainly didn't.

I didn't either, it's why I didn't cash out Dodgy
(10-05-2019, 06:09 PM)Sliced Wrote:

I think a fair few Stokies have lost out financially today. There was a thread on the Oatcake with a few people saying they were betting on Swansea because it was easy money. 

I don't bet (because I'd end up getting stupid over it), but even I was getting itchy fingers thinking I should go for it today. 

Any idea what the odds were against us winning at 1-0?
(10-05-2019, 06:17 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 06:09 PM)Sliced Wrote:

I think a fair few Stokies have lost out financially today. There was a thread on the Oatcake with a few people saying they were betting on Swansea because it was easy money. 

I don't bet (because I'd end up getting stupid over it), but even I was getting itchy fingers thinking I should go for it today. 

Any idea what the odds were against us winning at 1-0?

I think it was around 14-1 once you went 1 down