We're on TV
Any other games moved or just this one?
(09-21-2019, 07:03 AM)4-hero Wrote: Cheers sky you have wiped out my away games completely so far this season , saved me a fortune and a few brain cells I suppose

Me too, wonder why I bother attending games anymore
(09-21-2019, 08:11 AM)SussexBaggie Wrote:
(09-21-2019, 07:03 AM)4-hero Wrote: Cheers sky you have wiped out my away games completely so far this season , saved me a fortune and a few brain cells I suppose

Me too, wonder why I bother attending games anymore

Nothing beats being at the game. But away days killed by moving the kick off time (e.g. Fulham always a top spot to have beers before the game. But not at 10am with a 12.30 kick off).
(09-20-2019, 04:09 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Stoke v West Brom on Sky. 

Moved from Saturday 2nd to Monday 4th November at 8pm.

Incidentally, I've checked and it was our 3rd November home game last year when we commemorated Armistice Day, so I'm assuming this will be the annual McClean meltdown match.

As you are away on the 9th I would assume that’s obvious even to a kiln poisoned clay head
(09-21-2019, 08:55 PM)Penny Black Baggie Wrote:

Incidentally, I've checked and it was our 3rd November home game last year when we commemorated Armistice Day, so I'm assuming this will be the annual McClean meltdown match.

As you are away on the 9th I would assume that’s obvious even to a kiln poisoned clay head

I just couldn't remember whether we held the commemoration at the match which preceded Remembrance Day or the one after it. These things are complicated.
Ah, the yearly McClean meltdown match, football just wouldn't be the same without it! Big Grin
(09-21-2019, 10:09 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(09-21-2019, 08:55 PM)Penny Black Baggie Wrote:

I just couldn't remember whether we held the commemoration at the match which preceded Remembrance Day or the one after it. These things are complicated.

International break on 16/17 Nov weekend