Team for Hudds
(09-20-2019, 12:09 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: As a relative newcomer can someone fill me in on this Super_Slav/Ziz thing?

It's pretty wearisome when multiple threads descend into just slagging him off as soon as he posts anything

He’s a poster who frequently returns under new names and posts lots of bollocks, makes things up and plays the victim. He craves attention, too many people respond to him when it’s best to ignore him. He knows what he’s doing and he has been warned multiple times.
In the form of his life.
Johnstone

Furlong
Ajai
Bartley
Ferguson

Sawyers
Livermore

Diangawana
Krovonovic
Edwards

Austin.

I like Perreria a lot but feel he is having a bigger impact as a substitute or later in games.

Can't agree that Sawyers and Kronovic would be a good centre midfield pairing. Think Fulham was the first game where the Livermore/Sawyers pairing did not work satisfactorily.
Johnstone

Furlong
Ajayi
Bartley
Ferguson

Sawyers
Livermore

Diangawana
Pereira
Phillips 

Austin.

Sounds like neither Gibbs or Townsend will make it.
Kravonovic maybe the option away from home but at home (against the bottom placed team) we need to be on the front foot. Kravonovic good at keeping possession but often plays the safe, sideways pass.
Philllips to start. Not great last week but the international games look to have impacted him.
I’d like a way of getting Pereira and Krov in the same team, whether it’s krov playing deeper or Pereira on the left in place of Diang/Edwards.
(09-20-2019, 11:17 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 10:06 AM)Dumbo Wrote: ' A 1, a 1,2...a 4, a 5, a1,2,4....a 5.....a 7, 7,7....SEVEN!!!!

Maybe you’ll understand a few terms if you to undertake any football coaching/badges.

Ziz in talking bollocks shocker.
(09-20-2019, 11:56 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 10:06 AM)Dumbo Wrote: ' A 1, a 1,2...a 4, a 5, a1,2,4....a 5.....a 7, 7,7....SEVEN!!!!

Maybe you’ll understand a few terms if you to undertake any football coaching/badges.

What a ridiculous thing to say. As someone who has studied for coaching and badges.

To be fair, it's not really like Ziz to come out with some ridiculous statement.    Rolleyes
(09-20-2019, 09:38 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: I know many may disagree me with me but I believe Sawyers could play alongside Krov in a 2. I actually feel Sawyers will evolve into a classic number 6

Out of all the utter bobbins posted on here over the years (including the current return of Nick) that is actually in the top 3 ridiculous fucking posts ever.

I've got plenty. Still don't understand. If you wanna get all Johny Big Bollocks over coaching badges let me know. 

Twat
(09-20-2019, 12:20 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 12:09 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: As a relative newcomer can someone fill me in on this Super_Slav/Ziz thing?

It's pretty wearisome when multiple threads descend into just slagging him off as soon as he posts anything

He’s a poster who frequently returns under new names and posts lots of bollocks, makes things up and plays the victim. He craves attention, too many people respond to him when it’s best to ignore him. He knows what he’s doing and he has been warned multiple times.

Are Duffers and SW4 two of his aliases?