Transaction charge on tickets.
Don't think I've seen this mentioned on here, but buying match tickets online, the transaction charge (£1.25) is being scrapped if you choose the print at home option.

Fees scrapped on digital tickets.
How kind of them to stop us paying to use our own printers. I lUv MY cLuB
Beautiful stuff from MY club. We have some wonderful youth players as well.
Cracking news if you don’t have a printer too. Well done Albion
I really don't understand why anyone buys online if they don't like the transaction fee. Call the ticket office and there aren't any extra fees.
(09-16-2019, 10:14 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I really don't understand why anyone buys online if they don't like the transaction fee. Call the ticket office and there aren't any extra fees.

Don't you then have to go and stand in the usually long queues before the game to get the ticket? £1.25 is worth avoiding that queue!
(09-16-2019, 12:48 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 10:14 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I really don't understand why anyone buys online if they don't like the transaction fee. Call the ticket office and there aren't any extra fees.

Don't you then have to go and stand in the usually long queues before the game to get the ticket? £1.25 is worth avoiding that queue!

They usually post the tickets out if you order them over the phone if there is enough time to. There is the possibility of being in a queue on the phone mind.
(09-16-2019, 01:20 PM)tiptontown Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 12:48 PM)MassDebater Wrote:

They usually post the tickets out if you order them over the phone if there is enough time to. There is the possibility of being in a queue on the phone mind.

There’s a 2/3-day online order only window for STHs to buy away tickets, so if you want decent seats or are worried about missing out, there’s often no choice.

Because it's quite rare for me to have the time/opportunity to ring the ticket office during working hours.