wolv25
(09-20-2019, 07:00 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Nuno looks devoid of any ideas atm. He's been, and will forever be a club icon for @Wolves. A lot of our future success will be partly down to his fantastic work. But now @Nuno, leave a hero, join another big club, and let's bring in Jose Mourinho
#wwfc #EuropaLeague

Gotta be a Baggies fan on the wind up? Surely.

In all serious Nuno and Wolves look very familiar. Anyone else think of Mowbray and 2008? Lots of sideways passing and toothless up front. And a manager who is apparently stubborn in not changing his formation or tactics.

I'm aware this Wolves side have more talent than we did in 2008, but it's amazing how similar the comments are!
Clarnet v2.0
Definitely a genuine comment I reckon. There's a proportion of around.......10% of Wolves fans maybe that are that level of delusional whereby they think they have the same pull as the top 6 now just because Fosun pumped a crapload of money into them.

It's interesting that on the twitter it seems to be Villa fans taking the piss out of Wolves losing in Europe. This is reassuring as IMO neither us nor Villa are in the position to be taking the piss of how Wolves are doing in Europe, given that we'd both like to be there.

However, taking the piss out them thinking they are the next Man City is completely valid. I won't be disappointed if Wolves stay up this season, however it would be funny as hell if they went down Big Grin
(09-20-2019, 07:00 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Nuno looks devoid of any ideas atm. He's been, and will forever be a club icon for @Wolves. A lot of our future success will be partly down to his fantastic work. But now @Nuno, leave a hero, join another big club, and let's bring in Jose Mourinho
#wwfc #EuropaLeague

Just saw that. Unbelievable and hilarious.
(09-20-2019, 07:29 AM)Sliced Wrote: Definitely a genuine comment I reckon. There's a proportion of around.......10% of Wolves fans maybe that are that level of delusional whereby they think they have the same pull as the top 6 now just because Fosun pumped a crapload of money into them.

It's interesting that on the twitter it seems to be Villa fans taking the piss out of Wolves losing in Europe. This is reassuring as IMO neither us nor Villa are in the position to be taking the piss of how Wolves are doing in Europe, given that we'd both like to be there.

However, taking the piss out them thinking they are the next Man City is completely valid. I won't be disappointed if Wolves stay up this season, however it would be funny as hell if they went down Big Grin

Them and Villa dropping and us going up would be the stuff of dreams. It'll never happen but it wouldn't half be funny.....
Nuno must be ready for a move, his goodbye cheque must be awaiting a date and signing.
I believe he has done a fair job for the Dingles and as it would be a backward step to replace him.
But the sooner they get rid the better. Big Grin
(09-20-2019, 10:22 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Nuno must be ready for a move, his goodbye cheque must be awaiting a date and signing.
I believe he has done a fair job for the Dingles and as it would be a backward step to replace him.

He was my favourite character in the Teletubbies.
(09-20-2019, 10:37 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 10:22 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Nuno must be ready for a move, his goodbye cheque must be awaiting a date and signing.

He was my favourite character in the Teletubbies.

Arf !
Wolves fan at work thinks they have Mourinho lined up.
I was talking to a couple of lads at work about Mourinho (arsenal fans) we all agreed he is a dinosaur now.....

Will do them dingles the world of good!
Big chance Mouriho will be the dings next manager, courtesy of Mendes.

Obviously depends on whether he gets another top job first though.