Leavers changing their mind en masse?
(09-09-2019, 10:32 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 09:00 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: No doubt Saus will be on to spout some shit about project fear and the cunt Corbyn some time soon.

The BBC are doing a good enough job stirring up Project Fear without my need to comment. Oh, and Corbyn is a cnut, demanding an election for 18 months then Boris offers him one and he runs away scared with his tail between his legs whimpering and whining, the Cnut.

Face facts, if it wasn't for moaning meddling remoaners with their own ulterior motives and agendas, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Oh and here's a guide for you if you're not ready to leave yet: Get ready for Brexit
Face facts! 
Facts? 
It's mainly subjective and we can all spout opinions, with them not being facts.
Could it not be that the super ideal form of Brexit wanted by a very small number of extreme right wingers is what has stopped us getting it and the idea of no deal, which will ruin many lives, has to be expunged as it is so utterly reckless?
I'm no expert, you're not either, but the Governor of the Bank of England saying we should stay in, all living Prime Ministers doing likewise, is what swayed me as I consider them experts. Now that is an actual fact.
The guys behind leave may as well said we're going to colonise Mars by 2019, because they didn't know how to do that either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leavers changing their mind en masse? - by Spandaubaggie - 09-10-2019, 02:30 PM