Leavers changing their mind en masse?
(09-09-2019, 01:23 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 01:06 PM)baggy1 Wrote: I'm sorry, I'll try to make it clearer.

You voted for something that couldn't be delivered because it was too simple a question. 'We want to leave the EU' doesn't specify how that would or could happen.

And because it became complicated, because the real world is, nobody could agree how to make it happen. Also low and behold there isn't a simple solution to get out of an agreement that affects 100s of millions of people.

So, your answer to all of this is that you won't vote again because they didn't listen to you 1st time. Well let me put this as simply as I can - There is a hell of a lot more knowledge about the whole subject now than when vote leave won the referendum and it would be extremely democratic to allow people to vote of the information now.

And only the extra stupid people would be the ones to disagree with that.

Or the real reason is that you won't vote because you know it won't get through again because the majority of the country can see what a fucking stupid idea it was and is.
Thank you for the clarification, you threw a tantrum because of how we voted and now are throwing a tantrum because we refuse to vote again, you are not extra stupid, you are special.

I really haven't thrown any tantrum - I'm saying something simple. We, as a country, came to a decision based on facts known at the time. We now have more information and think it sensible to check our original decision and that we still think it's valid.

Without the name calling, banter, aggression or whatever you want to call it, what is wrong with that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leavers changing their mind en masse? - by baggy1 - 09-09-2019, 01:34 PM