Mark Harrison
(09-04-2019, 06:03 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 05:44 PM)Peachy Wrote: Let's see how his band of brothers get on when old Gammon Chops gets the sack in a month or so.

I found it came across as a few thinly veiled digs at Albion.

Not really sure what you expected him to say. 
He's hardly going to say he's gone to work for a right bunch of shysters.

There's every chance Villa will get relegated this season, lets see if he's still as keen in a couple of years.
He was always going to talk about how big a club they are as their fans start masturbating furiously whenever they hear this.

It's basically a brag for clubs that haven't got anything tangible to brag about. A brag without having to achieve anything. In truth I don't think anyone not using that brag really gives a shit about being a big club. I'm sure the likes of Bournemouth aren't envious of Sunderland, Stoke etc. Also notice how United fans have only started bragging about the size of their club since they've gone downhill.
McDonalds is a big restaurant chain.

It's also shit.

Although I am partial to an occasional dirty breakfast.
(09-04-2019, 07:28 PM)Sliced Wrote: He was always going to talk about how big a club they are as their fans start masturbating furiously whenever they hear this.

It's basically a brag for clubs that haven't got anything tangible to brag about. A brag without having to achieve anything. In truth I don't think anyone not using that brag really gives a shit about being a big club. I'm sure the likes of Bournemouth aren't envious of Sunderland, Stoke etc. Also notice how United fans have only started bragging about the size of their club since they've gone downhill.

+1
Its not like he could say that Jenkins made him park on a muddy car park and villa gave him an extra £5000/year is it.
the most expensively ever- assembled club squad to go down     (taps nose)