Just me?
(08-08-2019, 02:18 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 02:16 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 02:11 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I still think we're light at right back, 

Ferguson and Furlong are sufficient

An injury to Furlong and we're down to just an untried 18year old... 

Then again, someone may still have Tyrone's number!

Phillips has deputised there effectively in the past. 2 players per position is what most clubs aspire to, I think we must be near to that now, even if some might be experienced. There comes a point where we have to give youth a chance.
Johnstone
Bond

Furlong 
Ferguson
Hegazi
Bartley
Ajayi
O'Shea
Gibbs
Townsend

Livermore
Sawyers
Brunt
Harper
Krov
Edwards
Phillips
Diangana
Pereira

HRK
Austin
Zohore
Burke

Not many in this division would turn noses up at that.
Pereira not confirmed yet and only 90 mins till the window slams shut
(08-08-2019, 01:40 PM)Duffers Wrote: With Diagana done and assuming Austin and Pereira will be confirmed shortly am I the only one who is reasonably satisfied with the day’s business?

Would love one more crazy out of nowhere player such as Gayle or Wanyama but assuming we get these three I think we’re in good shape.

Not on your own there. So far we've replaced the headless chicken Leko & pushed HRK further away from the starting XI - which is good news.

Couple more and we're giving it a good shot
Agree about the right back/centre back. Ferguson was fantastic in the one game he played, but this time last year people were calling for us to get rid of Gibbs because Townsend had played well on his debut
Defence still concerns me with Hegazi out injured. Still requires one more in I think.
Definitely feels like being one quality defender light. Otherwise we have plenty of options all over the pitch and corrected some of the weaknesses of last season (central midfield)
Summers business -

Bilic
Appleton
Ajai
Zohore
Sawyers
Furlong
Austin
Grady D
Krovinovic
Pereira???

Plus the emergence of Ferguson and Edwards.
Harper’s new deal.
(08-08-2019, 01:40 PM)Duffers Wrote: With Diagana done and assuming Austin and Pereira will be confirmed shortly am I the only one who is reasonably satisfied with the day’s business?

Would love one more crazy out of nowhere player such as Gayle or Wanyama but assuming we get these three I think we’re in good shape.

Another striker would be perfection - apart from that very successful window. 

Can still sign bosmans.