Just me?
(08-08-2019, 01:44 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: I'll be reasonably happy, would like another striker mind.

Throw in one more (where’s Konate or the Polish Busker?) and it would be perfect.
(08-08-2019, 01:41 PM)Ed Hopper Wrote: Not so sure, 3 in and 2 out doesn’t ring true with Slav’s ‘mathematics’

Don't think these 2 really figured in his first team plans right now. Loaning them out is best for their development. Fully expect the likes of Fitzwater and Wilson to be loaned out too.
(08-08-2019, 01:46 PM)Wednesburybaggie Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 01:41 PM)Ed Hopper Wrote: Not so sure, 3 in and 2 out doesn’t ring true with Slav’s ‘mathematics’

Don't think these 2 really figured in his first team plans right now. Loaning them out is best for their development. Fully expect the likes of Fitzwater and Wilson to be loaned out too.

They’ll go to lower league teams later in the month.
Still think we are light with Field & Leko leaving

Especially with Bilics comments after last weeks game and at the begining of the week
(08-08-2019, 01:45 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 01:44 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: I'll be reasonably happy, would like another striker mind.

Throw in one more (where’s Konate or the Polish Busker?) and it would be perfect.

Indeed, either of those two would make me very happy.
It looks like we'll sign better than I personally was expecting. Big thumbs up from me.
Fine by me. Gives the young players a chance to play and we have also improved the squad.
(08-08-2019, 01:47 PM)Brandywell Wrote: Still think we are light with Field & Leko leaving

Especially with Bilics comments after last weeks game and at the begining of the week

I’d say we are well stocked for wingers - Phillips, Diagana, Pereira, Edwards, Burke, HRK

Central midfield - Livermore, Sawyers, Harper, Brunt, Ajayi, 

If we don’t bring anyone else in I’d expect Barry to get one more year.
I too would like to see another striker. Gayle on loan would be perfect. Just don't see Burke and HRK as much of a back-up.
We may get Willock too, and that would make it 4