About 1800 tomorrow
(08-07-2019, 06:55 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: How do we know how "The front end " will look? No one knows anything, apart for it is now likely that Pereira and Diangana are in, which is fairly good IMO. Who knows if Gayle is coming or not? Or the Polish striker? Let's wait and see.

Have I missed something? How is it likely Pereira will be in?

Sounds like we've been pissing in the wind for 2 weeks to me. Happy to be corrected.
(08-07-2019, 07:15 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 06:55 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: How do we know how "The front end " will look? No one knows anything, apart for it is now likely that Pereira and Diangana are in, which is fairly good IMO. Who knows if Gayle is coming or not? Or the Polish striker? Let's wait and see.

Sounds like we've been pissing in the wind for 2 weeks to me. Happy to be corrected.

See other thread.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...s-pereira/

Corrected.
(08-07-2019, 06:57 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 06:14 PM)Hopalong Wrote: is the time to review and judge our window,  as sometimes it can take time to process the paperwork etc.

The front end of the team is not going to be as rumoured/anticipated/hoped for - but it could be better?  

Maybe Dowling's statement in June re Gayle was true and all this speculation about us being back in for him was well, just speculation?

Maybe we did a agree a fee for Ajeti but just got 'gazumped' by his agent/spam.

My fugging shoe will be reviewing you tomorrow lad - and no mistake

Big Grin
(08-07-2019, 07:19 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote:

See other thread.

Got ye.

Fingers crossed  Cool

(08-07-2019, 07:22 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

Corrected.

Sorry I missed the picture of him holding the scarf above his head...
(08-07-2019, 07:26 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

See other thread.

Got ye.

Fingers crossed  Cool

Corrected.

‘How is it likely Pereira will be in’
(08-07-2019, 07:29 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 07:26 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

See other thread.

Got ye.

Fingers crossed  Cool

Corrected.

‘How is it likely Pereira will be in’

Rolleyes
Can't fuggin' wait. The rumours are beyond tedious, the hope is killing me.