Our 3rd kit
(07-26-2019, 10:43 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-26-2019, 10:39 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Aside from the fact it's a bit too close to Villa claret for my liking, it's fuggin disgusting.

Looks fuck all like Villa. 

Agree with the second part though...

Anything lilac, purple etc is too close to Villa for me  Big Grin
(07-26-2019, 10:43 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-26-2019, 10:42 AM)Narcosis Wrote: https://twitter.com/wbalatest/status/115...2459541504

This one?

Can't see that being used for a televised game, it'd play havoc with the cameras! As a purely training kit it's not awful...not good either mind.

It’s deffo the 3rd kit.

Announce Sawyers holding up the new purple shirt Smile
Probably the worst Albion shirt ever!
Not a criticism of the club, the 3rd shirt doesn't matter.

But it's probably the worst I've ever seen for an Albion shirt. Absolutely horrendous
I can’t work out when it would ever be needed
The mostly white pin stripe monstrosity wants a word.
That was supposed to be a home shirt FFS not some 3rd kit we'll hardly ever wear
(07-26-2019, 10:53 AM)MGalea Wrote: Probably the worst Albion shirt ever!

Was thinking the same. In my 43 years I'm struggling to think of a worse one.

Not that I give a flying fuck. I'm still chuffed that we've kept the yellow and green as a 2nd strip. The third strip will never be worn given the fact that our away kit clashes with no one.

Begs the question why we need a third kit?  Big Grin
(07-26-2019, 11:00 AM)Ed Hopper Wrote: I can’t work out when it would ever be needed

It won’t be, my guess is it’ll get a token run out in an away cup tie and that’ll be that.
Be much better for the club to come out and say we will not be ripping off fans with a third shirt and if we need one we will use one of the training shirts already on sale.

Or... to have kept last year’s black one as a third kit.
(07-26-2019, 10:43 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-26-2019, 10:39 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Aside from the fact it's a bit too close to Villa claret for my liking, it's fuggin disgusting.

Looks fuck all like Villa. 

Agree with the second part though...

God almighty, if some think this like the Villa kit they truly need to get down to Specsavers. It's more Fiorentina colour purple than anything else- I find it OK, tbh. Doubt, we'll wear it much though.