Janssen
(07-07-2019, 07:44 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote: I'd be amazed if Brentford can afford Janssens wages.

Turns out they can.

And he looks thrilled about it.

https://twitter.com/fleagueworld/status/...62881?s=21

Not quite an Anelka moment with the shirt, but definitely a “sign this and we’ll let your wife and kids go” kind of vibe.
Arf

The broken biro tops it off Big Grin
Why a random signing, good player stepping down a level, decent price too

Cuzer
Brentford dark horses for promotion this season....but threatening to challenge over the last few years, this could be their year.
(07-07-2019, 01:46 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 12:38 PM)WWHO Wrote: Not sure what's going on at Leeds.  Reports now linking Roofe with Rangers for £4m.  He's entered the last year of his contract and Leeds haven't offered him a new contract.

Nice to see a rival for promotion weakening its first team.

Rumoured to have a few FFP issues, and the Costa deal has put them under some pressure.

Given the Qatari owners being linked, and the general uselessness of the FA I’m not sure I buy it.

If Roofe is available for £4m we should be asking the question.

At £4m I would be more than asking the question, I would be signing the cheque. The only caveat being his fitness, but that is why you have medicals.
(07-09-2019, 06:31 AM)Loanee Wrote: Brentford dark horses for promotion this season....but threatening to challenge over the last few years, this could be their year.

Agreed. Also close to signing the Danish U21 captain for £4m. Will probably lose Maupay or Behnrahma but seem to have the scouting network to relace with better consistently.
Hasn’t maupay gone already for 15mill
(07-09-2019, 07:57 AM)Biglad Wrote: Hasn’t maupay gone already for 15mill

Rumoured to be going to Sheffield United but it hasn't been confirmed.
(07-09-2019, 07:51 AM)B36baggie Wrote:
(07-09-2019, 06:31 AM)Loanee Wrote: Brentford dark horses for promotion this season....but threatening to challenge over the last few years, this could be their year.

Agreed. Also close to signing the Danish U21 captain for £4m. Will probably lose Maupay or Behnrahma but seem to have the scouting network to relace with better consistently.

Indeed, imagine how much better they’d be doing if they’d done loan deals instead though!

Yours,
Derek.