Garry Monk
Talk is Monk’s Number 2 will replace him. Questionable appointment IMO
(06-18-2019, 07:09 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 06:51 PM)wba13 Wrote: Some of you lot think we are a basket club ,well my brother is a blue nose and is fuming saying that Monk was the best thing to happen to Blues in years and asks why they get such crap owners . You may not like our owners but they don’t get involved in the running of the club and have let us hire the best possible manager since Hodgson.

Best possible managers since Hodgson?

Clarke, Mel, Irvine, Pulis, Pardew, Moore, Shan....hmmm.

Hmmm was a very good manager very underrated.
(06-18-2019, 07:12 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 06:51 PM)wba13 Wrote: Some of you lot think we are a basket club ,well my brother is a blue nose and is fuming saying that Monk was the best thing to happen to Blues in years and asks why they get such crap owners . You may not like our owners but they don’t get involved in the running of the club and have let us hire the best possible manager since Hodgson.

Hmmm was a very good manager very underrated.

bAnTa
Harsh sacking.

Monk has done a decent job at Blues, But he does seem to me to be more of a consolidation manager than anything else. Not sure he has done a spectacular job at the Blues.

As far as I am concerned he did a slightly above par job last season taking a squad that should finish comfortably in mid table and would have finished mid table if it was not for the points deduction.

It's a sacking that equals the sacking of Moore for being a bit of a head scratcher.

wba13 said manager in the singular, he clearly means Bilić

I would have also fancied Monk as a manager, he got the best out of that team and talked no nonsense either. However, I'm swaying towards Bilić as a better choice as he'd stand up to the board better.

Really feel for Blues fans, especially as the Seal scum are massively obnoxious currently.
Xavier Calm is favourite to take over. No I haven’t heard of him either.
(06-18-2019, 06:55 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 06:51 PM)wba13 Wrote: Some of you lot think we are a basket club ,well my brother is a blue nose and is fuming saying that Monk was the best thing to happen to Blues in years and asks why they get such crap owners . You may not like our owners but they don’t get involved tin the running of the club and have let us hire the best possible manager since Hodgson.
I've a mate who is a Bluenose. He is livid about this, wishes he hadn't renewed.  There's always someone worse off!

You may not like our owners but they don't get involved in the running of the club " thats the fucking problem   Big Grin and
(06-19-2019, 04:51 AM)Three Degrees Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 06:51 PM)wba13 Wrote: Some of you lot think we are a basket club ,well my brother is a blue nose and is fuming saying that Monk was the best thing to happen to Blues in years and asks why they get such crap owners . You may not like our owners but they don’t get involved tin the running of the club and have let us hire the best possible manager since Hodgson.
I've a mate who is a Bluenose. He is livid about this, wishes he hadn't renewed.  There's always someone worse off!

You may not like our owners but they don't get involved in the running of the club " thats the fucking problem   Big Grin and
https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/foot...s-under-16

Interesting

Interesting
(06-21-2019, 03:05 PM)Gzbaggy Wrote:

Interesting

Interesting

That link is broke. Can you tell us what it said?
(06-21-2019, 03:08 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: That link is broke. Can you tell us what it said?

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/foot...r-16463788

basically he is a young pulis.