Nuno to Chelsea
(06-11-2019, 11:06 AM)cosmicted Wrote: He seems a very good Manager, 2/3 great seasons.
I think if Mendes is his agent also they might think that they have hit the jackpot

Not if Chelsea are still under a two-season transfer embargo.
(06-11-2019, 07:34 AM)Duffers Wrote: Find it odd that they are so keen to ditch Sarri. Third place and a European trophy in their first season is not to be sniffed at.

That’s Chelsea for you.

I thought Sarri was leaving them to take the Juventus job, which at the moment might be seen as a step up and as the advantage of allowing him to work in a more comfortable(for him) environment.
(06-11-2019, 11:31 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 07:34 AM)Duffers Wrote: Find it odd that they are so keen to ditch Sarri. Third place and a European trophy in their first season is not to be sniffed at.

That’s Chelsea for you.

I thought Sarri was leaving them to take the Juventus job, which at the moment might be seen as a step up and as the advantage of allowing him to work in a more comfortable(for him) environment.

Chelsea fans and probably staff have been gunning for him from the start.
(06-11-2019, 11:33 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 11:31 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote:

That’s Chelsea for you.

Chelsea fans and probably staff have been gunning for him from the start.

Given how the season ended and to a certain extent their transfer embargo I think if he wanted to be Chelsea manager next season he would be.
(06-11-2019, 09:50 AM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: It's hard to admit it, but the Dog Heads are light years ahead of us now.

We have seen first hand how quickly these things can change.