Anthony joshua
(06-02-2019, 09:13 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 08:09 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 03:41 AM)wil13 Wrote: Jesus Christ.... Destroyed!

really funny!

"It's a minor setback".  Joshua. 

Is he a villa fan?

Destroyed and finished.
1 defeat doesn't finish a fighter look at Lennox Lewis and ali

You comparing Joshua to Ali?
(06-02-2019, 09:43 AM)Hopalong Wrote:

really funny!

Is he a villa fan?

Destroyed and finished.

Or Lennox for that matter

Cuzer
Really pleased he’s lost. Joshua has been one of the biggest money making cons in sport. A mechanical wooden boxer winning against carefully selected opponents, and klitchko who was miles past it. The heavyweight division is an appalling standard in general, but this Joshua gravy train was a total con.
(06-02-2019, 12:12 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote: Really pleased he’s lost. Joshua has been one of the biggest money making cons in sport. A mechanical wooden boxer winning against carefully selected opponents, and klitchko who was miles past it. The heavyweight division is an appalling standard in general, but this Joshua gravy train was a total con.

Hearn still got away with the Taylor unification fight. I also had Robinson 1 up against Kelly.

Should have lost both Taylor and Joshua as Champions from his stable.
I thought Taylor had lost by a couple of rounds, felt for the Belgium girl, Taylor was spent at the end

Kelly won for me, Robinson did little but walk forward but Kelly also has to do a lot more if he wants to go anywhere in the game

Joshua can come back from this but it's like a Lennon - Emanual Steward moment, McCraken has to go and he needs to get a top Pro trainer on board and move outside his comfort zone

Cuzer
(06-02-2019, 02:55 PM)Cuzer Wrote: I thought Taylor had lost by a couple of rounds, felt for the Belgium girl, Taylor was spent at the end

Kelly won for me, Robinson did little but walk forward but Kelly also has to do a lot more if he wants to go anywhere in the game

Joshua can come back from this but it's like a Lennon - Emanual Steward moment, McCraken has to go and he needs to get a top Pro trainer on board and move outside his comfort zone

Cuzer

Ever noticed that scar on Joshua`s chest before last night? - No, nor me.

Sparring, The Camp, PEDS, Personal Life, Hangers-On, Odd between Rd`s with RM, Wilder smashing DB, High Fives and Handshakes. Health Concerns.

After Round 1 asking RM " What's he going to do next " That is fugging plain weird - I hope he is ok and forgets about boxing for a time.

If I were any kind of friend after last night and the other issues I highlighted, I`d tell him to grab his boy, switch his phone off for a month, ditch AKA Skins and the brother's and book a holiday somewhere tropical and remote. He`s never hidden how much he relishes his Dad and Lad time. 

For now, his mind is shot.

really funny!

Is he a villa fan?

Destroyed and finished.

Wtf you on about I'm comparing fighters who have lost fights and have comeback better
He needs a serious wake up call - all this Mr Nice guy persona is a joke and he paid the price last night.
All those around him who have led him down this easy path are to blame, he needs to "dump" them all.
Then get back to basics and train hard, go back to the ghetto and start at the bottom.
He needs to watch the Rocky films, maybe he may learn something.
He has treated the sport and belts with disrespect IMO - losing to an unfit journeyman who dared to stand
there and hit him back - pathetic. Not everyone is going to be scared of him before the fight starts.
He can always retire of course.
(06-02-2019, 03:26 PM)Sandking Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 02:55 PM)Cuzer Wrote: I thought Taylor had lost by a couple of rounds, felt for the Belgium girl, Taylor was spent at the end

Cuzer

Ever noticed that scar on Joshua`s chest before last night? - No, nor me.

Sparring, The Camp, PEDS, Personal Life, Hangers-On, Odd between Rd`s with RM, Wilder smashing DB, High Fives and Handshakes. Health Concerns.

After Round 1 asking RM " What's he going to do next " That is fugging plain weird - I hope he is ok and forgets about boxing for a time.

If I were any kind of friend after last night and the other issues I highlighted, I`d tell him to grab his boy, switch his phone off for a month, ditch AKA Skins and the brother's and book a holiday somewhere tropical and remote. He`s never hidden how much he relishes his Dad and Lad time. 

For now, his mind is shot.

uH?
(06-02-2019, 04:44 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

really funny!

Is he a villa fan?

Destroyed and finished.

Wtf you on about I'm comparing fighters who have lost fights and have comeback better

Calm down!  Just not good comparators as Ali fought in the halycon days of boxing when there were real fighters around like Frazier and Foreman.  Eventually over time he proved himself to be the greatest. 

Joshua is a fraud.