Congrats Jurgen
You've proved me wrong.

Presumably the wind, grass, moisture on the pitch were fine?

Never a pen in a million years though.  Good they scored the 2nd goal as to have won on that would have been a travesty.

Two very poor teams on the night.
Yep, bloody awful match. Thanks to Asda Shirley for the real ales to numb the boredom.
Will he celebrate like getting a draw against us?
(06-01-2019, 09:49 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Yep, bloody awful match. Thanks to Asda Shirley for the real ales to numb the boredom.

And to think we beat both of these clubs last year  Huh   

Really not that good are they? 

Spurs lost 19 games last season and Poch is being lauded as some kind of genius - laughable.  I think he's going to need to break that team up a little.  Wouldn't surprise me if he goes to Juventus. Good time to get out.
Best manager in the world for me.
(06-02-2019, 08:14 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 09:49 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Yep, bloody awful match. Thanks to Asda Shirley for the real ales to numb the boredom.

Spurs lost 19 games last season and Poch is being lauded as some kind of genius - laughable.  I think he's going to need to break that team up a little.  Wouldn't surprise me if he goes to Juventus. Good time to get out.

You seem to be struggling with a fairly basic concept here Athers. Here are a few reasons why Poch is so highly regarded. He made the top four and CL Final this season despite:

Only signing one player in the last three windows.

All of their rivals spending considerably more than them.

Not having a home ground for most of the season.

Having 9 of their first team get to the last four of the World Cup last summer and subsequently being knackered this season.

Losing their only world class striker for large chunks of this season to injury.

All in all he hasn’t done a bad job really.
(06-02-2019, 08:48 AM)Duffers Wrote:

You seem to be struggling with a fairly basic concept here Athers. Here are a few reasons why Poch is so highly regarded. He made the top four and CL Final this season despite:

Having 9 of their first team get to the last four of the World Cup last summer and subsequently being knackered this season.

Losing their only world class striker for large chunks of this season to injury.

He's a very good manager but not the best in the world. 

That's Bielsa - according to Pep.

Asda do real ale?  I'd guess a couple of bottle-conditioned beers at most.
(06-02-2019, 09:49 AM)Hopalong Wrote:

Who’s saying he’s the best in the world?
I thought Klopp was very unsporting. He should have let Spurs win. I mean, Liverpool have won 5 European Cups already, they didn't need to win another one. It's so unfair.
(06-02-2019, 10:43 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 09:49 AM)Hopalong Wrote:

Who’s saying he’s the best in the world?

Lots of people...keep up!