Spurs
Number of players in the current Spurs squad signed by Redknapp: 0

His impact on their current success cannot be overstated.
(06-01-2019, 10:14 PM)Duffers Wrote: Number of players in the current Spurs squad signed by Redknapp: 0

Our point wasn’t surrounding that. Redknapp was the change for Tottenham in terms of mindset, from mid table to challenging for the top 4. AVB failed to take that on hence was sacked and Sherwood took it on until the Summer. He was basically our Shan. Then in that Summer Levy went for Poch.

Anyway back to tonight; Tottenham truly unlucky. Liverpool the better team over the season but tonight Tottenham were very good without being excellent, but like Glenn I felt Tottenham were the better team tonight based on what I saw.
(06-01-2019, 10:33 PM)Albion Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 10:14 PM)Duffers Wrote: Number of players in the current Spurs squad signed by Redknapp: 0

Our point wasn’t surrounding that. Redknapp was the change for Tottenham in terms of mindset, from mid table to challenging for the top 4. AVB failed to take that on hence was sacked and Sherwood took it on until the Summer. He was basically our Shan. Then in that Summer Levy went for Poch.

“Our point”??? How many of you were making it?
(06-01-2019, 10:34 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Me and Glenn  Big Grin
(06-01-2019, 10:35 PM)Albion Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 10:34 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Me and Glenn  Big Grin

Let me guess, Glenn lives in your head, right?

(06-01-2019, 09:44 PM)Albion Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 09:42 PM)Duffers Wrote: Poch took over a Spurs team not that far off the likes of Villa and Everton and firstly got them into the top four, then kept them in the top four, them made the CL Final. This is whilst other clubs are spending hundreds of millions and he is working under a chairman who makes JRP look like Roman Abramovic.

You would have to be seriously hard of thinking not to see how good he is.

I'd argue with your point there. A lot of people forget what a good job Harry Redknapp did there. When he arrived mid way through 2008 they were languishing towards the bottom, he got them to finish 8th. He followed that up with 4th, 5th and 4th. He also got them to the Quarter Finals of the Champions League. Underrated the work Harry did before Poch.

And Martin Jol had them overachieving before that, does he get a share?
A very pulisesque performance by poo